Dee Why (Northern Beaches) - Avis - Dee Why, Australia
|Sun||08:00 - 14:00|
|Mon||07:30 - 18:00|
|Tue||07:30 - 18:00|
|Wed||07:30 - 18:00|
|Thu||07:30 - 18:00|
|Fri||07:30 - 18:00|
|Sat||07:30 - 16:00|
Special equipment/optional extras:
GPS: 12.08 AUD per day. Maximum 120.89 AUD. Includes 10% tax; On request Infant child seat: 7 AUD per day. Maximum 70 AUD. Includes 10% tax; On request Child toddler seat: 7 AUD per day. Maximum 70 AUD. Includes 10% tax; On request Booster seat: 5.5 AUD per day. Maximum 55 AUD. Includes 10% tax; On request Special equipment/optional extras may be requested at the time of booking, but they are not included in the rental price. They are paid in the local currency at the rental desk.
25 to 99 years.
Young driver's age: 21 to 24 years. Charge 27.5 AUD per day. Includes 10% tax
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
Avis's vehicles must only be use on a road which is properly formed and constructed as a sealed, metalled or gravel road.
Vehicles are not permitted to be taken to:
• Kangaroo Island, Bruny Island, Fraser Island, into or out of the Northern Territory, Tasmania or to any points in Western Australia north of Carnarvon.
• In Queensland: - Highway No.27: Beyond Chillagoe in a Westerly direction; Highway No.1: Beyond Normanton in a Southerly direction and no further North than Karumba.
• If the Vehicle is a Passenger vehicle or truck, beyond Cooktown to the North or Lakeland to the West and no further North than Cape Tribulation on the Coast road.
• On the Coast Road from Helenvale to Cape Tribulation, or from Laura to Lakeland, unless the vehicle is a Group W (Full-Size SUV), 4WD above the snow line in Tasmania, New South Wales and Victoria (being Jindabyne in New South Wales and Bright in Victoria) from the beginning of June until the end of September.
• On beaches or through streams, dams, rivers or flood waters.